?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
- open the original file in AutoCAD
- turn all the layers that you want to bring into WYG
- select everything in the drawing
- use the 'wblock' command in order to create a new file (see AutoCAD's Help for how to use this command); ensure that you are writing to a DXF file
- close the file
- (still in AutoCAD,) open the DXF file that you just created; ensure that the model is centered around the origin (0,0,0) or that one of the corners of the model is close to (or on) the origin -- I have seen many CAD files in which the model was so far away from the origin that, while they came into WYG just fine, I couldn't see the model because it was outside of WYSIWYG's drawing limits
- save the file as an AutoCAD R12 DXF file
- exit AutoCAD, open WYG and import the AutoCAD R12 DXF file from the previous step

While importing, I fist recommend attempting to convert all blocks to library items; exploding should only be used as a last resort, or if it something you need to do anyways.

Please let me know if any of this worked for you. If it did not, I will probably need to see the file, and attempt the conversion myself.

One last thing I wanted to mention: we have made a lot of improvements to the import functions since WYG Release 1. While I cannot tell without seeing the file, it may very well be that R1 simply does not support some of the CAD entities that you are trying to import.